Creating Virtual Disk
1. Press the F2 key during POST and launch the System Setup Menu. (Or press the F10 key during POST and select System Setup > Hardware Settings from the LifeCycle Controller menu.)
2. Click Device Settings on the System Setup screen.
3. Select the RAID controller to be configured on the Device Settings screen.
4. Click Configuration Management on the Main Menu.
5. Click Create Virtual Disk on the Configuration Management screen.
6. Select any options from Select RAID Level (I choosed RAID1) and Select Physical Disks From (I choosed Unconfigured Capacity) depending on the configuration that is wanted to create on the Create Virtual Disk screen. Click Select Physical Disk.
7. Select hard drive type, slot number, and the number of disks to be used and click Apply Changes.
8. Click OK on the Success screen.
9. Enter or select virtual disk name (LUN_2 in my case), disk size (837.750GB in my case), and other options (I choosed Write Through) and click “Create Virtual Disk.”
10. Read the warning message, select Confirm and click Yes.
11. Click OK on the Success screen.
Verification and Changing Configuration
1. Click Virtual Disk Management on the Main Menu.
2. Verify the virtual disk summary such as name, size, and status. If you want to verify or change each virtual disk configuration, click any virtual disk.
3. Verify each item. The name can be changed on this screen. If you want to verify or change detail configuration, click Advanced.
4. Some of the items can be changed on this screen. Click Apply Changes after changing items.